Sunday, December 23, 2007

smootz party/other stuff

woot for smoot's xmas party yesterday (22nd)... food was awesome (smoot! send apple pie recipe so i can saikang my mom plz =D ) games were fun thx to smoot's and shawn's brilliant plans. twister was seriously twisted and owned! nice try at obstacle course haha it wasn't made for people with long legs like me who vaulted over the raffia unlike everyone else who squeezed and scraped on the stairs =P and yay for funky offbeat presents & cards & letters. thx smoot & chua & everyone at the party you guys made my day!

-----

i have also utterly fucked up a friendship that means a lot to me way beyond fuckage, thanks to my being me. what in the name of fuck was i thinking. would that i could curl up into a ball and hibernate out my shitty rat-arsed existence. dun think i can repair anything or patch things up, at least not for a time. i have screwed up colossally.

am depressed despite the lovely party -.- and went and listened to the beethoven 9th (again) for therapeutic purposes. didn't work since i dragged myself back into my maelstrom of thoughts by writing this post. and i still have 3 essays to write - yale, chicago, and the PSC one. damn it. really can't concentrate and it's nearly christmas alr.

this is worse than A-levels; this is real life. i probably should get drunk.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh the problem with the school system was that it erroneously led a lot of us to believe that the A levels was the worst thing that could happen to us.

Yeah, it's fucked up. You're allowed to be depressed for awhile but don't wallow. There's more to life than that.

adam

12/24/2007 12:57 am  
Blogger homegirl said...

ah i pat your shoulder.

goodluck with the essays. they are eating away at me sloooooooowly. help! ahhhhh ._.

12/24/2007 9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home