Friday, December 12, 2008

apologies

Hey all, I think my readership has slowly but inevitably dropped off over the last couple of weeks. Sorry I haven't been posting; life's been dull is an understatement, and I've been in a phase of self-involved self-absorbed angst (what's new?)

Life has been depressing in its banality. There are 4 main constituent parts in my life ||: sleep, work, commute, home :|| except weekends which are a relief. The commute is a pain in the arse, especially if I can't get a seat on 969 or the train. If you're thinking that this is the most trite rubbish you've read in a month, well done you. 'Cos I fully agree.

I'm not even angry at the world now like Adam is; my anger is spent, and as I look, the world takes on a mildly malevolent glow of purple-grey-brown: something is rotten and putrid and malignant but I'm buggered if I know what it is and I can't be arsed to care. 

I'm merely waiting for someone to come back and tell me that things will be fine again. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sneakergaze said...

RAYNER. ok i really don't know if this will help but there is LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL and it is called college. i mean i dunno at least for me i really like being here and the change in environment has been quite good for me i think. there are a lot of cool new things to do and try and all that. and i have seen and heard about yale and it is pretty darn impressive.

so yes DO HANG IN THERE your monotony will eventually be broken up and you can do cool awesome stuff :D things will be fine they will be MORE than fine :D

12/19/2008 3:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

=) thanks aditi... i'll survive heh

12/23/2008 10:35 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home