Saturday, January 26, 2008

welcome adam.

dear all.

as i'll be in camp degening my brains out of my ears most of the time, i can't be posting here, much to the detriment of my regular readers' sanity and well-being. so my cunning and devious mind being as cunning and devious as it is, i've devised some brilliant scheme to continue posting even though tekong has no internet connection. so i'll be smsing updates to my good friend adam who'll then transcribe them faithfully to this blog. obviously my posts will be pretty condensed but they'll give you a hazy idea of what's happening to Your Humble Narrator in the freaking sunny island that is tekong. so say hi to adam who'll be helping me out for the next 6 weeks or so. i'll be in the field tues-sun next week though, so no phone and no updates. but rest assured i'll be fine and posting by sun or mon.

sincerely,
YHN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home