Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Stranger/What I want for Christmas

Introducing the new link down the right: The Stranger - Seattle's Only Newspaper. Not for the faint-hearted. The articles are hilarious, if you can take their humour. I especially recommend the I, Anonymous (written by an anonymous reader each week) and Last Days (day-by-day summary of the week's news) columns. And Savage Love if you're the kind of person who, like Adam, likes to read filthy sex-advice columns. Beware, I read a couple of them and came out with the impression that I have the libido of a neutered amoeba. Highly recommended.

-----

And zomg you won't believe this. I want herpes for Christmas. I mean this herpes simplex virus 2 plush toy.

It's freaking cute! Go check out the website, they've got stuffed toys for flu, chickenpox, sperm, neurons, mosquitos, and of course the venereals. Who would've thought that getting gonorrhea would be so cool? (Taken out of context the last sentence sounds incredibly disturbing.) I was so interested that I checked the shipping charges, which unfortunately are astronomical (US$43). And amazon.com is basically out of stock alr. =( Oh well.

Crikey. Damn cool to get a set of STD plush toys... lmao.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could purchase Herpes for you. :) Pick a size!

- sab

12/21/2008 12:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(this is a secret, I am coming home sometime soon. But my family doesn't know. Don't tell.)

12/21/2008 12:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow evil sabby... don't worry i won't tell!

12/21/2008 10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home