Friday, September 03, 2004

Oh yeah...

... finally started blogging again. This post should be backdated to yesterday, but i'm too lazy to change the date. (hey at least i'm blogging right?)

Ok MEP was fine. Finished my overdue (2nd) cantus firmus assgn in 2 minutes (lol i don't know why i don't do it). Anyway JX's gotten pretty dissed by Mr Lim. Sigh... Look, he's only trying to help. I wish people would care more about the impression they make on other people.

Practice for OTC concert today... funky... i dieded (again). Actually i'm getting used to fouling up in rehearsals... bad habit. Anyway it's all rhythm. Besides, I haven't practised for ages. Tango was really really good. If anyone reads my blog, I've got 2 extra tickets for this concert (complimentary). Email/IM me.

Does anyone read my blog at all? I doubt it. haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home