Friday, May 06, 2005

Back to blogging!

Hi all... ... ... ... (loss for words)... ... ...

Ummm...

I think I made a mental note to say that SYF was cool except I hate Singapore Conference Hall... That was 27th April.

Then another note to say that after Chinese CT (ha HCl 4-hour-paper losers!) I met this funky old couple at McDonalds who told Derrick and I that the government shouldn't force pple to study chinese. w00t!

Then on the 30th I wanted to say that I found a stash of CDs that I'd forgotten about and that Bartok's Concerto for Orchestra is really uber uber uber pro.

Now I want to say that Lit was a bullshit paper like I said on MSN yesterday. And that I haven't found a way to prove that aliens were responsible for the evolution of Lilliputians. Yet.

But we live in hope!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home