Sunday, November 04, 2007

pre-paper prayer: geog

today i'm going to keep it simple, cos i need to sleep early. it's also addressed to the paper, for a change.

dear physical geog
plz let me kick ass. -

although please let me and kick ass are two phrases that don't quite seem to go together... well fuck that.

today i told me mom bout the second email from harvard. she said hrm why don't you try applying, put together the envelopes and get the application ready?

well. screw it. its only going to be a distraction now, when i least need distracting. besides if i screw up theres no bloody use, ever. my life will just be completely screwed over if i don't get decent grades. i'll go to nus and rot or sth. or if i can't make it there i'll go play bass for the rest of my life. wtf.

i use these thoughts to motivate me. they're freaking scary thoughts.

damn physical geog. bring it on!


- ps: plzplz don't let there be floods. or mass movement. cos if they come out i'm just screwed i'll slit my wrists and answer in blood or sth wth -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home