Saturday, December 29, 2007

most extraordinary

the most extraordinary thing has happened to me. just about 5 minutes ago. i drank a cup of tea; and i actually liked - get this, liked - it.

i'm not a tea person, hell no. i've always hated the bitter icky leaf taste and aftertaste and horrible feeling of purgation. hated it with a vengeance. a rather disproportionate vehemence for one so young and innocent.

but drinking that cup just made me see things - everything - with the utmost perspicuity and clarity and everything. it bonked my mind, kindof. unfortunately my mind wasn't focused on anything except the tea, so it just went wow cool hey let's have some more of that.

granted, it was
  1. dilmah
  2. peach-flavoured (left over from ms johnson's wedding lmao)
  3. iced
  4. laced with enough sugar to make ants diabetic
so perhaps the purist might complain. but i strangely enjoyed it. i actually caught myself in the act of enjoying a cup of tea.

fucking insanely weird. hrmph. inexplicable.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love green tea - but drinking tea makes me go to toilet much more often :S :S, like once every hour.. :S :S haha

12/31/2007 1:34 pm  
Blogger a adhiyatma said...

Actually. This will surprise you. I discovered earlier this year that tea tends to fuck me up real bad. So i've stopped drinking it and moved on to coffee.

adam

12/31/2007 5:43 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

O.o amazing. we've both changed.

i still think coffee's awesomer though =D

12/31/2007 8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home