Sunday, September 14, 2008

wankst

Is there a patron saint of computers? I just hope that my comp can trundle wearily along till the 27th 'cos that's when my long weekend starts (I took leave woohoo) and I can finally reformat the lil fucker. I'll be pissed, these few weeks. It's been crashing regularly doing the most mundane shitty operations like moving files, downloading stuff, and opening My Heroes Ability on Facebook. 

I can't find my Sibelius 3 cd; need to borrow Rome: Total War and Alpha Centauri again; need to download all the audio codecs and nifty little tools that each irritatingly perform one tiny audio-processing maneouvre but can't, apparently, be combined by some genius into a monster program that can actually do all I want (for free - fine I'm demanding, so?); need to move all my precious data and message logs and saved games and music and make sure it's safely stashed away somewhere where I can't accidentally delete it; need to dig out the drivers for the 2 printers and 1 scanner that I have, plus all the software on this piece of shit. This piece of shit crashed while I was TYPING this blog entry, for fuckssake, TYPING, in NOTEPAD, for fuckssake, NOTEPAD. I'm pissed, massively. 

If anyone pisses me off over the next couple of weeks THERE WILL BE BLOOD. And it won't be mine. Be warned.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger a adhiyatma said...

but i've been typing on notepad for the whole of my life and i've never ever had a problem. I don't see why people need Word.

9/14/2008 4:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yup I know, Adam, but I guess my comp needs something less memory-hogging than Notepad. Figures, don't it? I think Microsoft's toying with me for refusing to lick Bill Gates' balls, using Opera and Firefox instead of IE. Bunch of filthy tossers.

9/14/2008 6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home