Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a thought

To be honest I'm a bit relieved that this year no one has asked me to watch their church's Christmas play or musical, or go for some service or anything like that. I don't like public religion, or public spirituality. To me religion must be experienced internally, from within; it must be private. For that reason I'm spending Christmas at home, as always.

And just to piss off those who would lecture me on the "true meaning of Christmas", here's wishing all of you a

Happy Saturnalia!

=P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger a adhiyatma said...

Those christmas pageants are a true test of faith. I nearly committed arson along with the murder of several hundred arguable innocents the last time i was made to go to one.

adam

12/25/2008 12:45 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol that's the word i was looking for... pageants. crap.

12/25/2008 8:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home