Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Life is boring as bollocks. I was hungry and nauseous throughout dinner; that's weird. Don't know if alcohol will make me feel good =D or throw up =( wtf.

* * *

(15 minutes later) Still feeling nauseous. This is strange.

Okay never mind. Some targets for the near future:

  • Finish the pile of books next to me, and Don Quixote and T.S. Eliot's Four Quartets which I don't have yet
  • Play or listen to a performance of the Brandenburg Concertos (I need help with this)
  • Be less crabby
  • Revert to Singapore time zone (GMT +8)
  • Waste less time on facebook and random surfing
  • Catch up with old friends (try, at least)
  • Don't screw up my job

Happy Sol Invictus!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home