Tuesday, September 11, 2007

prelims progress report

AABB plx is all i can hope for.

Econs and Lit have so far gone more or less accordingly to plan... I'm predicting Lit will be about 18, 16, 15 for paper 1 - averaging 65% which is fine by me. Econs is a toss-up between A and B, oh well.

Maths and Geog had better behave themselves and bring in the grades... or i'm screwed.

Random Geog L3 Sao Paolo is freaking big (19 million pple) and has one of the highest per capita ownerships of helicopters rofl. "The owners are an elite wealthy class who take advantage of around one hundred helipads and heliports to conveniently avoid heavy traffic" woah. nice.

Another random Geog L3 Dharavi (Asia's largest slum) in Mumbai is home to a million people and has a GDP of about $650 million. O.o

ah well...
veni vidi victus: I came, I saw, and was conquered -.- sums up my state of mind now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home