Monday, November 05, 2007

identity crisis/ppp

not my identity; yes, who's ming?

i dare you to reveal your identity through the time-honoured fashion: twenty questions.

The rules (from wikipedia, the fount of wisdom):

One player is chosen to be the answerer (ming). That person chooses a subject (his/her name) but does not reveal this to the others (me). All other players (me) are questioners. They (if I have multiple personality disorder) each take turns asking a question which can be answered with a simple "Yes" or "No." ... Lying is not allowed, as it would ruin the game.

So, here are 3 to begin with, because if i asked each in turn it'd take forever:

1. Is 'ming' part of your real name?
2. Do I know you from RI/RJC?
3. Are you female (and single, and... never mind)?

heh this is amusing. some more clues: you are freaking bored, and you were available - and blogsurfing - at 11:40 am today (monday) which means that if you're at RJC now you're either j1 or suicidal. and you use pretty odd word choices: "chanced upon" and "somewhile"; but you're rather unparticular about grammar: "chanced upon your blog" in past tense but "dropping by and saying hello" in present continuous.

----

if you're one of the psc spy dudes who check up applicants' blogs i recant everything i've ever said. and yeah, this is tan xue yang's blog. tan xue yang of 07a13a, rjc. the short one. =)

(signed) rayner

-----

oh, and one thing. mass mvmt came out for drq. wth. some retarded question trying desperately to piece together mass movement with tropical cyclones and other hazards. they're seriously running out of ideas. and they gave us a photo to produce a sketch on wtfbomb! and yes i did the flood question in the end. sigh... but i didn't answer it in blood.

-----

another quick ppp for maths

- dear cambridge examiners,
plz plz plz don't screw me over for maths
i need all the marks you can give
to grab all the A's i can get
to go someplace i want to go
to live life
so don't make your integration too cheem
or your p&c too sly
or your hypo testing too twisted
or your normal distribution too nifty
and i'm made.
woooot
-

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really amusing. =) =)

Answers to your questions in no particular order: 2 Yes 1 No

ok. 17 questions left.

More clues:
Yes, I'm bored. Blogspot can be misleading. Perhaps I'm suicidal - but no - I won't jump. I didn't realize that I use odd word choices until you told me so. As for grammar, it's true that mine is terrible! Trying hard to fix it. (Can't I put past tense and present continuous together: I found your blog in the past but am dropping by and saying hello currently?)

- Ming

P/S: Your p^3 is funny. I was wondering whether you slit your wrist when my friend told me both mass movement and flood came out. Haha

11/06/2007 10:19 pm  
Blogger a adhiyatma said...

time stamp can be inaccurate if Blogger thinks you're Yugoslavian.

11/07/2007 4:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

hasn't reached that level of incompetence yet, strangely. but i'd better not insult blogger too much in case they replace my interface with serbian or czech or sth.

besides, to be really pedantic, 'yugoslavian' has ceased to be a valid nationality. =D

11/07/2007 8:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home