Sunday, August 10, 2008

notice

I've just gone off a convo with a friend and junior, and that reminded me of something I've been thinking of for some time... It's about that time of year when lots of J2s - besides gearing up for A's - are window-shopping for overseas university & scholarship applications (or should be!).

It was an enormously boggling process for me, trying to understand all the terminology, wondering US or UK, navigating through countless uni websites and rankings, bugging friends "eh where're you applying?", discreetly sucking up to teachers (e.g. making intelligent comments, doing my darndest for essays, trying my best not to fall asleep in Mr. *'s classes), ranking and reranking my uni choices, and generally fantasising about college in some funky place.

Yup, I know how it feels. And I know there're a few of you who're regular visitors here =) So... if any of you need advice or help, just drop me an email, sms, bug me on msn, or even comment on this post, no worries. I'll be glad to help anytime I can.

Just remember I'm recruiting for Yale haha.

Alright good luck to all you dreamers! I was there once...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol whats ur problem you swore by the UK not so long ago

8/11/2008 12:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home