Monday, February 02, 2009

2 things about MRT commuters that piss me off

  1. Those apparently able-bodied people who get ON at City Hall and OFF at Bugis - a mere 500m apart! I swear at least 20% of those who board the east-bound train at City Hall do that, them swine. I hope their toes fall off.
  2. Those retards who stand up in a packed carriage the moment the train starts to move off (i.e. when everyone is most unbalanced), and inch towards the doorway in preparation for the NEXT stop, so everyone has to siam for them and fall all over each other. I especially hate it when old people do that, because I feel a tiny bit bad about falling ON them - which I do occasionally ON PURPOSE, when I feel particularly misanthropic. 

and breathe...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home