Tuesday, March 03, 2009

weak

No... I can just barely do 8 pullups. I have to pass IPPT. I need to go exercise, instead of just moaning about it here.

They should make it legal - no, scratch that, compulsory - to cannibalise unfit people. Not wholesale, you get it, just parts of them. Like the flabby stomach fats and thighs and stuff. If you fry them they might be a really good bacon substitute. Then I might be motivated to go do something about my lipids.

Under the right conditions, a corpse's fat can turn into soap. Now that's freaky. At least that doesn't happen here, cos we roast cadavers to save space.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger a adhiyatma said...

Oddly, I can't do many more than 8. Combat fitness doesn't really translate into strength it seems.

3/06/2009 10:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

define 'many'.

well there's strength and there's endurance and i guess combat fitness is more of the latter?

3/07/2009 9:03 am  
Blogger a adhiyatma said...

12 if i push hard. 10 on a regular day.

3/08/2009 8:49 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home