Wednesday, April 22, 2009

moral black holes

Sometimes some people are just such absolute fuckers that you wonder how they manage to muddle through life. I mean, why does evolution produce people of such deficient moral fibre as my superior at work? 

Maybe this is actually perverse proof of Intelligent Design. That God is really up there playing silly buggers with us.

Ok jokes aside, I really wonder why there isn't such a thing as a moral black hole, which rips up through the fabric of space-time, swallowing people up whole when they do evil things to other people. I mean, that's the feeling sometimes I get when I've been bastarded so bad I don't know what I've been hit by - that sinking feeling of "oh no I'm going to be in deep shittttttt".

And some people - no matter what you may believe about innate goodness - can really be evil, mean-spirited, cruel and selfish. These are the people we are enjoined to love as we would ourselves, while we inwardly hope and pray for the day of reckoning when they finally get their just desserts as the absolute shit-piles they are.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home