Thursday, September 20, 2007

prelims aftermath

well my last paper was math. so that makes it literally after-math ahaha =D

(sorry. irresistable)

all the topics i spotted for the pure math part of the stats paper yesterday came out, everything went according to plan... generally these last few papers were fine, I'll be not-too-eagerly awaiting their release.

what happened after the paper went more or less according to plan too, for which i'm grateful. just relieved it's over.

this is kind of ridiculous, but now that prelims are over, it seems that i've got absolutely nothing to do (right. go mug for A's, of course. or write my personal statement), and somehow it doesn't feel right. not that i want to start mugging again, or write the personal statement (which is disgustingly like blowing your own horn, ugh), but there's this uneasy feeling of too much time on my hands that's giving me the creeps... must be what retirement feels like.

i feel locked up in a cage with only my mind for company. it's driving itself nuts.

thank goodness for the friends i've got.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home