Sunday, June 22, 2008

a bit of moralising

Yesterday was a fun day. Dropped by YO and went along to Ms Yeo's barbecue. Manned the fire and did a bit of cooking and all that. The potato salad was pretty good stuff. And the beef. And the drinks and company. (Although the kids didn't know how to toast marshmellows -.- kids these days...) w00t!

Uhh but I got myself pretty drunk by the end of the evening. On G&T, no less, wtf? ^^ I think I had about 3 shots... ugh big mistake. [Kids, don't try this... ever.] Oh for fuckssake what was I thinking. One is a good way to end an evening, two is stretching a point, and three... is a good way to end an evening, in a different way. By the time I reached the third I just got stoned and kinda queasy. So I ended up sitting quietly self-conscious in the YO group while everyone was having a good time. And when my mom came to pick me up she could smell alcohol immediately - I thought the charcoal fumes would've saved me already but she's sharper than a breathalyser -.-

It sucks being drunk. And what's more I woke up mildly hung over; it felt like my brain was trying to escape the skull cavity and run away from my ears. Well on the bright side I've never been hung over before so that's a first.

Shite. I'll never get myself drunk again, I swear.

Well... At least not too often.

And defintely not on gin.

(Damn. I'm not even kidding myself xD)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger a adhiyatma said...

hey i've never been hung over either. Every time i get drunk enough to warrant a hangover I also get drunk enough to vomit then I don't get a hangover.

adam

6/22/2008 8:53 pm  
Blogger homegirl said...

hello! this is sort of entirely random and irrelevant sorry but i think i am liking mozart these days! is that good or shockhorror a la handel haha :P

sometimes i think it would be interesting to get drunk once just to experience the sensation lol.

6/26/2008 9:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be interesting to get drunk several times just to experience the sensation.

6/29/2008 2:23 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home