Sunday, July 13, 2008

bookout/newton dinner/A13A lunch

Ok I think this bookout was decent. My connection's working again thank goodness. I had a coolio dinner with you YO lot on sat (the Newton dinner), kinda fun. All violinists but me, but still great company. Stuffed my face with chicken wings, satay, hokkien mee, stingray... whatever. random crap. Lots of laughs & catching up.

Then class lunch today that was good stuff too. Again, stuffed myself. The Double Barrel sandwich at NY, NY is ok but not fantastic (actually I've a feeling that's true for most of their mains) but their mudpie is out-of-this-world. Screw the sinfulness shit. I'm out to get my life back during bookouts, even if it comes in condensed chocolate form. Was great catching up with all you dudes and gals all over again. Smoot you're hilarious. Pity the tables weren't conducive at all.

-----

Otherwise... Well I always have stuff to moan about. My life, generally. Yeah you might think it's going great (apart from NS). I mean, yeah ok. Uni is settled, the future looks bright. But my personal life... those of you out there whom I've really let into my life... you know I've screwed up, terribly.

I can never forget that there's a friendship out there, that I valued and treasured, and I kept cultivating carefully, that's now ruined. Inevitably. Because I had to be honest, and I had to do what was right by my (now) ex-friend. There was no choice. I had principles to live by, no matter how much it hurt me. You mightn't understand.

Oh! Darling, please believe me
I'll never let you down.
Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

guess where i am now... blog surfing for a kickass salary?

haha boy am i glad you updated, finally, something to keep me awake :)

- SMOOT

7/14/2008 10:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home