Friday, August 22, 2008

work

Obviously I'm not going to be posting much about NS now, work in the office being what it is (repetitive, un-discuss-able, dull as ditchwater). Had so much time the last couple of days that I
  1. finished off Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, which I thought I'd never do,
  2. got to know my upperstudy decently well - I daresay better than any other 3-day-old acquaintance (what kind of word is upperstudy? O.o)
  3. KO'd in the afternoon today -.-
I'm not complaining!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lgzh said...

how was the Pirsig. is it as bad as some would have it?

anyway chump, can't come online and the smses are bad for my thumbs ;) leave a tag if you will. you seem VERY free you bastard. you're having the last laugh eh.

8/23/2008 9:37 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

it's not bad. incredibly cheem though, and i can't understand lots of it, try as i might. the philo is overwhelming, and as far as i can understand he tries to espouse a new paradigm that transcends the subjective-objective division. it's tough enough to read it let alone critique it, but i guess it'll be rewarding. ^^

8/23/2008 7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home