Tuesday, September 30, 2008

back to school

I'm on leave these couple of days (Mon & Tues) cos of some careful strategising that resulted in a respectable 5-day weekend (with the Hari Raya hol on Wed)... been stoning around, resurrecting and reinstalling stuff on my comp, owning my piano with Brahms' piano quintet (good stuff), that kinda thing. Boring.

So I traipsed back into RJC yesterday to collect my A-level cert, get a couple of double bass scores back from one of my juniors, and say hi to people. It was strange to be back, walking through the familiar yet different corridors, and seeing the same types of people hanging out in the same places (just with different faces)... feeling the exam vibe... harrassing my illustrious juniors - what's this, Dom, dean's list for math and physics only? - Adriel, play that last bar again?

Nice to drop by RI too... I'm amazed they still remember me... flattered that they want me back to teach haha. Warm fuzzy feeling went through the roof. I spent over an hour with Ms Johnson and Miss Tang, laughing over memories of our crazy madcap class, and the geppers in general. Zomg. I think we're forever etched in their memories rofl. Pity I couldn't get Ms Kuang.

It was really, really good to be back, feeling the school vibe, laughing at memories of us young boisterous jokers.

Now to find the teachers on facebook lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home