Sunday, October 12, 2008

this wkend

homg i watched v for vendetta and it was quite cool. Also downloaded some series of Yes Prime Minister... good stuff.

I have a new comp! This wasn't intended; my motherboard's been unreliable (I've finally pinned down the comp troubles of the last one year to the motherboard) and I only intended to get a new motherboard and casing, cannibalise the rest of the parts from my old comp. Turned out that the new motherboard I got needed new RAM chips, a new processor, new graphics card, new DVD drive... I even ended up getting a new floppy disk drive to colour-coordinate ^^ so now I basically have 2 comps. One's a bit older and crankier, and I think it has the techie equivalent of a menstrual cycle. But still, I'm not complaining. It's faster than I'll probably ever need.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home