Sunday, May 04, 2008

shrug.

BSLC is coming to an end. Hope i don't make it to ASLC. Although i dunno - it's a very real possibility that's reared its ugly head. ASLC is 13 weeks of tough love, including a roughly 10-day-long overseas training thingy. (ugh) And it could be anything after that - a unit (ugh) or bmt (lol) or even mdc (hurrah). If I go back to bmt i'll probably see my juniors lol. And be the slackest, blurrest sergeant there.

pfft- Adam JX Shag and I had lunch on thurs, at a decent jap restaurant (i know, i know, total oxymoron, yeah) and i think jx said if i ever went back to bmt i'd be the nicest sergeant around. Compliment or insult? O.o Whatever it is... wish I could land a posting like jx or zh. damn you lot. jx... ankle problem my foot.

Anyway. Field camp (grandslam) and our final IPPT next week and SOC test/POP the week after. Grandslam sucks. IPPT... my fitness has actually degenerated cos of the fatigue; I'll most probably pass but not too sure of silver and probably shouldn't be looking towards a gold. As for SOC, I've never passed swing trainer and nothing's changed since the last time I tried.

I don't know what to look forward to after BSLC in the short term; MDC will probably not materialise... looks like my ns life will suck, bad.

Only looking forward to the bookouts and time with friends. W00t for geog guys' movie outings and endless chats (yeah somehow although we're all so different in outlook and interests - especially me the outlier - we still hang together amazingly well). W00t for lunches with lots of different people, for hanging around with ZH in bookshops salivating at hidden unimaginable and (for our pockets) unattainable treasures - someone please drag me to a bar next bookout! W00t for friends.

And of course, w00t to dreams and the far distant future. Class of '14.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger a adhiyatma said...

The good news is MDC DOES take pes A or B people, if only for 6 months. Keegan's there, and he's pes B. but i 'm not sure how you make it there. Hopefully they'll have registered that they want you early enough that you have a chance. I did my audition a good two months before enlistment so i'm crossing my fingers too. Otherwise I'll be telling my OC that I want to go to SISPEC rather than OCS. Somehow I just don't want to be an officer.

adam

5/04/2008 6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home